23 Jan 2018 Steps For Change Scholarship
This year, the Wealth By Health Steps For Change Foundation will award three exceptional high school seniors with a $2,000 scholarship to go towards their college education. The scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship that aims to help high school seniors applying to a college or university further their career goals. Students from low-income families are recognized for thier capacity to lead and commitment to making a significant impact on communities.
- Be of legal status in the United States
- Be a current high school senior expecting to graduate in 2018
- Be in the process of applying to, or accepted for, a college or university
- Have a household income of less than $55,000
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
The Wealth By Health Steps For Change Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization aiming to enhance the lives of underprivileged individuals by providing accessible resources in the hopes of creating a path towards a brighter future. They hope to use this scholarship as an encouragement for students to become community leaders and work towards their future goals. For more information about our foundation, please visit www.wealthbyhealth.org.